Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sitting on the couch in my living room enjoying a nice glass of wine and watching the cash cab.  I would love to get picked up by this guy but chances are I would be kicked out after the first three questions...hahaa...
For my first blog entry ever I am not quite sure what to say....
Thanksgiving Break as of Friday!
being a psychologist in training is hard work.
Here are some things I am thankful for
-A break from college
- The beautiful Autumn weather 
- My Darn Tough Socks.... Best socks ever ...Lifetime guarantee 
-My Family and loved ones.
Today in poetry class we reviewed "Bad poetry" which i really thought was a waste of time. My teacher went on to poetry.com and found a bunch of awful heartfelt poems written by 12 year olds and then we ripped them apart. I felt slightly guilty afterwards....

No comments:

Post a Comment